Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Yesterday was a great day for my wallet! I took a trip to the Summit to meet some friends, but before they got there I decided to stop by Victorias Secret, not yet sure what I would spend my secret reward card on. After deciding to purhase a $48 bra, I headed to the register. After taxes they were asking for $58.60. I hope you dont think I was about to pay that! I handed over a $10 off $50 coupon first, then $15 off the bra, then my $10 reward card. So in the end, I paid $18.60 for the bra! I couldnt have been more excited! Next , I headed to Belk where I almost got a $130 Michael Kors blazer for $20. Unfortunately, it had been misplaced on the clearance rack (even though it wasnt the only one). I was extreemly bummed, but had no choice but to leave it behind. Then I met my friends at Claifornia Pizza Kitchen for dinner. I was able to redeem a free appetizer coupon there. Afterwards we all wanted to get ice cream at yogurt mountain. Once again, I redeemed a coupon there. I was able to fill my 16 oz. cup with as much as it would hold with the price capped at $4! It seemed like a great idea, but even with help, I didnt finish all of it. But of course, ice cream was a good end to a great night filled with great deals and great friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment