Thursday, June 6, 2013

"You change your mind like a girl changes clothes"

Ever since I've had tons of downtime at work,  my brain has begun to wander and I've began to want so many different things. However, each of these wants only last about 4 days before I move onto a new one. I also wish there was a way for the thoughts in my brain to just pop onto this paper so that I don't have to slow them down long enough to type it out. I'd blog a lot more often if that was so. Any of you who know me very well know that I'm shy on the outside, but humorous on the inside. I wish y'all could see into my thought process just for a day.

So here's the list of things I have wanted so badly over the last month or so - a new car, a house, to be a forever family to an orphan, to be debt free, to have tons of money in my bank accounts, to be transferred back to Jacksonville, to be crafty and or frugal,  and a new job that pays at least $36,000. Most of these wants go hand in hand in one way or another, its just a matter of acquiring the right want first. Either that or some patience. Hahaha.
For example - I currently want a job that pays $36,000 so that I will be able to afford the baby that I want. I want the transfer to Jacksonville, so I can buy that house for Parris, Cora, Alpha, the child that I want and myself.
But a few of the wants contradict each other - like the car and being debt free. That's why I have decided to bite the bullet and drive my car until it dies. It's a ticking time bomb considering she will hit 200,000 miles this month for sure, but I've decided we're going to endure the remainder of her time together. I realize this may cost me more in the long run, but I'm hoping to have that new job by the time she dies.
I familiarized my self with the 7 Dave Ramsey goals recently and am proud to say I've done 2 of them within a month! And as a result, my credit score is just 2 point away from being considered excellent. JUST TWO POINTS! So that's why being debt free currently trumps the new car fever.
These are only a few of my daily thoughts, but what the majority of them revolve around and I needed to get them out of my brain and into writing. It would have been a lot easier and sooner if they could have transported themselves onto this, but unfortunately that's impossible. So until next time, my brain we be steadily thinking of things such as these.

No comments:

Post a Comment